e-book € 16,99
- Introduction, by Edoardo Chiti and Giulio Vesperini
- PART ONE: FUNCTIONS: REGULATION, SUPERVISION, RESOLUTION
- I. The Governance of EU Regulatory Powers in the Banking Sector, by Enrico Leonardo Camilli
- II. European Financial Supervision after the Crisis: Multi-Speed Models within a Two-Track Framework, by Maurizia De Bellis
- III. Recovery and Resolution in the EU: Devising a European Framework, by Giuseppe Sciascia
- PART TWO: WAYS OF FUNCTIONING: INTEGRATION, COORDINATION, CONFLICTS, ACTORS
- IV. The European Banking Union ad a New Model of Administrative Integration?, by Fabio Giglioni
- V. The Way to the Banking Union and Beyond: Past, Present and Future Role of Coordination in Financial Supervision, by Marco Pacini
- VI. The Implications of the Single Supervisory Mechanism on the European System of Financial Supervision. The Impact of the Banking Union on the Single Market, by Andrea Magliari
- VII. Credit Rating Agencies in the Context of EU Regulation of Financial Markets: Developments, Standards, Public Functions, by Giuseppe Sciascia
- VIII. Foundations and Perspectives of the Rating Agencies' Regulatory Framework in the European Union, by Caroline Lesquesne-Roth and Arnaud van Waeyenberge
- IX. A Macroprudential Perspective on the EU Regulation of Money Market Funds, by Dalit Flaiszhaker
Anteprima del testo delle prime cinque pagine a stampa del primo capitolo.
Il tuo browser non supporta la tecnologia necessaria per visualizzare l'anteprima.
Per visualizzzare l'anteprima utilizza uno dei seguenti browser.